Humidity Data Loggers and Recorders
Humidity and Temperature Data Loggers allow you to monitor and record both humidity and temperature values over a period in time. The data is typically viewed using software that, in most cases, is available as a free download. The data logger software gives you a time date stamp for each data point which is viewable as a graph, raw data file, or PDF report.
Data loggers are superior to traditional chart recorders as they are typically much smaller in size, don’t use consumables (paper charts), and because the data is recorded as a data file, there are no paper charts that have to be stored. Where typical chart recorders can only record up to around 30 days most digital data loggers can record anywhere from 6 months to over a year. Being an electronic file also makes it much easier to share your data with others.
Data loggers are available in a wide variety of styles, from simple direct connect USB loggers to wireless loggers that can send remote notifications of alarm events and automatically send data to a cloud service. MicroDAQ, LLC offers a large selection of loggers ensuring that we probably have multiple options for almost any application. Our Technical Sales Representatives are available by chat, email, or phone and they are always happy to help you find the best solution for your particular application.
Items 17-24 of 58
- Designed to Meet 21CFR Part 11 Compliance with Digital Signatures and Encryption
- Measure and Record Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Readings Using Internal Sensor
- -35°C to 80°C and 0 to 100% RH Measurement Range
- Stores 16,382 Temperature and 16,382 Humidity Readings onto Non-Volatile Internal Memory
- Powered by User-Replaceable 1/2 AA Lithium Battery with up to 2 Year Battery Life
- High Contrast LCD Displays Temperature and Humidity, 2 1/2 Digits
Includes Protective Cap and 1/2 AA Lithium Battery and 21CFR Part 11 Software Available for Download.
- Measure and Record Temperature and Humidity, View Realtime Date on the Display
- Ideal for Pharmaceutical or Cold Chain Logistics
- Battery Life up to 500 Days and Can Store up to 64,000 Readings
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for Easy Access to Documentation with a Compatible Device
- Requires Adobe Reader Version X or Later for Configuration and Readout
Includes Lithium Battery and Adhesive Installation Pad
- Measure Temperature and Humidity Readings Using Internal Sensor
- USB Cable Connects to PC Computer for Setup and Data Download
- -40°C to 70°C and 0 to 100% RH Measurement Ranges
- ±1.0°C and ±3.0% RH Accuracy
- Dual Display, Alarms and LED Indicators
Includes Wall Mount Bracket and Screws, USB Cable, Security Lock, Software and Battery.
- External Sensor for Temperature and Humidity Measurements in an Outdoor Environment
- Wireless Transmission of Recorded Readings to Phone or Tablet Using Bluetooth Smart LE Communications
- 0 to 100% RH and -40°C to 70°C Measurement Ranges with a 2.5% RH and ±0.2°C Accuracy
- User-Replaceable Lithium Battery with 2 Year Typical Life (1 Minute Sampling Rate)
- Stores up to 84,650 Measured Readings with Date/Time Stamp if Bluetooth Communications Not Available
Includes Temp/RH Sensor, Screws and Zip Ties for Mounting. HOBOconnect App Available on the Apple Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android)
- Internal Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- -40°C to 70°C Temperature Measurement Range with ±0.2°C Accuracy
- 0 to 100% RH Measurement Range with ±2.5% RH Accuracy
- 3 Year User-Replaceable 1/2 AA 3.6 Volt Lithium Battery
- Stores up to 42,000 Recorded Temperature Readings
- Weatherproof Housing for Use in Outdoor or Condensing Environments
- Measure and Record Humidity and Temperature Readings Using External Sensor Probes
- 0°C to 55°C (Temperature) and 10 to 95% RH (Humidity) Measurement Range with ±0.5°C and ±5% RH Accuracy
- Automatic Upload of Recorded Readings to TandD WebStorage Cloud Service at Set Interval and Internal Storage for Backup if WiFi or Bluetooth Access Not Available
- Compatible with the Free TandD WebStorage Cloud Service for Viewing your Recorded Readings Anywhere, Anytime
Includes Humidity and Temperature Sensor (#THA-3001), T&D PC Software is Available as a Download, (2) AA Alkaline Batteries and User Manual.
- Measures & Records Temperature (-25°C to 80°C) and Humidity (0 to 100% RH) Using Internal Sensor
- Stores a Total of 65,000 Recorded Temperature and Humidity Readings
- 1 Second to 1 Hour Logging Rate (User-Configured)
- Powered by (2) User-Replaceable CR-2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery with Year Typical Life (Display Off)
- PC and Mac Desktop Software Available for Data Download, Analysis, Data Export and PDF Report Generation
Includes (2) CR-2032 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries.
Windows PC or Mac Software Available As a Download
- Internal Sensors Measuring Temperature (-20°C to 70°C) and Humidity (0 to 100% RH)
- Accuracy of ±0.5°C (Temperature) and ±3% RH (Humidity)
- Stores up to 16,000 Measured Readings in Non-Volatile Memory
- User Selectable Sampling Rate of 1 Minute to 24 Hours
- User-Replaceable Batteries Have a 1 Year Battery Life
Each Logger Purchase Includes Wall Bracket, (2) Batteries, Certificate of Conformance. Kit Also Includes USB Docking Station & User Manual. Software is Available as a Download.